Reduce the overall size of the cooling system in a machine using compact heat exchangers. These products provide high-performance cooling of individual components and allow for smaller coolers in the fan-cooled package.
Liquid-Cooled Charge Air Cooler
Compact liquid cooling for turbocharged air – mounted directly to engine.
- Reduce overall cost of components for charge air aftercooler using liquid coolant as part of the total engine cooling system.
- Aluminum core offers lightweight alternative to steel and copper – both with material weight and higher heat transfer efficiency requiring less space
- Integrate with engine cooling system to solve all heat transfer needs with one supplier
- Fully brazed aluminum bar-plate core with internal turbulating fins to increase strength and performance. Cast tanks welded to the core to fit exact engine geometry.
Liquid-to-Liquid Heat Exchangers
Compact liquid cooling for oil, water, & refrigerant.
- Reduce overall weight with a fully brazed aluminum cooler
- Stacked Shell construction provides efficient heat transfer with time-tested turbulator technology
- Custom designed to mount directly to an engine or other system
- Automated production for high-quality large-scale production
- Integrate into switches and cooling systems