Air-to-air or air-to-liquid heat exchangers designed for managing temperature of air in a system. Pressure and temperature capabilities apply to compressors as well as charge air going into the engine from a turbocharger.
Aluminum Bar-Plate Heat Exchanger
- Heavy duty construction for industry-proven reliability
- Configurable components to minimize tooling
- Durable design results in low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- High pressure capability
- Air Fin Options include rectangular wavy, triangular wavy, and louvered fin options ranging from 6.4 fpi to 11.3 fpi
- No frame required
(Charge-Tube) Tube-Fin Heat Exchangers
- Lightweight, brazed aluminum design for weight-sensitive machines
- Low tooling using configurable components
- Internal air fin options
- High-performance dense fin
- Low-pressure-drop fin
- Range of fin styles will perform in any environment
- Frameless in most applications
Compact Liquid Cooling for Turbocharged Air
- Reduce overall cost of components for charge air using liquid coolant as part of the total engine cooling system.
- Aluminum core offers lightweight alternative to steel and copper
- Lower material weight
- Higher heat transfer efficiency, requiring less space
- Integrate with engine cooling system to solve all heat transfer needs with one supplier
- Mount remotely or directly to engine block
Fully brazed aluminum bar-plate core with internal turbulating fins to increase strength and performance. Cast tanks welded to the core to fit exact engine geometry.